Europe is also the worlds second smallest continent by space however it quite makes up for that by being crammed filled with ancient civilization, history and culture. it’s mountains for trekking and biking, rivers for rafting and canoeing and various different adventures and activities on provide. Discover active capital cities and explore deserted areas that were inaccessible solely a number of years agone.
Europe spans from the Atlantic Ocean within the west to the Urals within the east; stretching down from the sea within the south to the ocean within the north, the continent offers a broad vary of travel experiences.
Europe boasts an expensive cultural heritage & dramatic history, a various climate line for all sorts of activities, areas of outstanding beauty, spirited cities & a flourishing arts scene.
Highlights from Europe
- Skiing in the Alps
- The Scandinavian Fjords
- Oktoberfest in Munich
- Moscow’s Red Square
- Mt. Vesuvius
- The Mediterranean coast
- The Giant’s Causeway
Hints and Tips for Europe
- Pickpockets and Scam Artists:Speaking of thieves, pickpocketing is probably the number one potential dragon you will have on your Europe trip. In basically every major centre in every European country, you will find some element of the world’s oldest crime.
- Train Safety:One of the best ways to get around Europe is to take advantage of the excellent sleeper train system – and thieves know this very well. This is why you need to be vigilant with your pack or suitcase or it could be going on a solo journey of its very own.Make sure you keep an eye on your pack when embarking on and off trains and make sure that if you are going to get some shuteye, that you have at least rudimentary locks to keep wandering hands the hell away from your personals.
- Protests:The spirit of protest is sweeping Europe right now, and you shouldn’t be surprised if you face that reality at least once during your trip, depending on where you go, of course. If you are in one of the major centres of Europe, it’s not unreasonable to expect some kind of disturbance – be it political, civil or economical.
- Festivals:For the fan of the festival, Europe is a veritable treasure trove of inspiration. And as the summer months quickly creep, the festivals that mushroom up around every corner get weirder and wackier. But some of them are just outright crazy.
- Surviving your hostel:So you have dodged the pickpockets, escorted yourself safely through the train labyrinth, avoided the dangerous protests and survived the festivals unscathed – well done! Now it’s time to retreat to your hostel for some well earned shuteye, only that is a little bit of a concern in itself.Hostels in themselves are a great way to get out of your comfort zone and meet and mingle with people from all over the globe. Keeping that in mind, they can also a breeding ground for grubbiness, theft and shady behavior, so you should keep a few things in mind when getting ready to bunk down.